Clarity Breathwork is a profound tool for transformation and healing on all levels–body, mind & spirit. It uses the ancient practice of circular, connected breathing that has been used in cultures around the world, for thousands of years, for healing and attaining higher states of consciousness. Breathwork is one of the purest and most effective techniques to release stress and tension, heal and resolve trauma, and awaken you to your true Being. Clarity Breathwork is a safe and effective method to support you to access your own internal healing energy and greater knowing. From this place, you can experience a powerful shift in yourself and your life experience.
Clarity Breathwork (formerly known as Rebirthing) is a powerful process of healing and transformation. It deeply supports the clearing away of old energies, patterns, conditioning, negative thoughts and emotions and opens the doors wide for new life and greater consciousness. Most of us don’t breathe fully, we hold back the breath and have been doing so most of our lives. When we start to breathe fully and consciously we are easily able to release what we have been holding and open to an incredible expansion of consciousness, including greater forgiveness and self-love. This inner change brings about shifts in our outer lives for the better.
Clarity Breathwork helps to activate the subconscious mind and bring awareness and insights not easily accessed through traditional therapy. Breath opens the energy channels in the body and allows what we have been holding onto to surface and be released. This may be suppressed emotional material, physical blocks in the body, old beliefs structures and identifications, old memories, fight/flight/freeze patterns, and addictions. Clarity Breathwork combines counseling and insight as well as a somatic experiential process where clients gain a deep level of insight, release emotional baggage and actually feel the patterns shifting and transforming at a deep cellular level.
What is a session like?
Every session involves in-depth intuitive counseling, somatic exploration, and one hour of circular connected breathing practice. The first session includes a thorough interview where you explore and discuss current life situations as well as what you know about your birth, childhood, and family patterns, and how they may be affecting your life. You then set intentions for your session series. After sharing, you will be guided in a one hour breathing practice and receive one on one support to unravel deeper layers of held tension, stress, belief systems, suppressed emotions and open to a greater sense of well being.
Benefits of Clarity Breathwork:
- Reduces stress and increases energy, aliveness & sense of well-being
- Releases toxins, emotions, and stagnant energy from the cells of the body
- Allows old emotions, memories and past traumas to arise and release in a safe and gentle way
- Helps understand the source of dis-ease and supports the release of physical symptoms
- Unravels relationship/intimacy issues and supports one to embrace and heal old wounds of abandonment, loss & rejection
- Helps one attract new relationships
- Increases flow, ease, joy, and pleasure in life and relationships
- Accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s path and life purpose
- Supports the release of limiting thoughts, patterns and imprints from birth, childhood, and past lives
- Opens and enhances creativity and expression
- Healing the wound of your imagined separation
- Increases experience of inner peace
- Allows a feeling of being connected to, and caring for yourself, the earth, and all beings
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports the awakening to the truth of who you really are.
Why is a Clarity Breathwork Practitioner Important?
A Clarity Breathwork Practitioner is a professionally trained facilitator who guides your breath in a way that enables the transformational process to occur. The practitioner also guides and supports you through the variety of feelings, thoughts, and body sensations you may experience during a session. The trained Clarity Breathworker is highly skilled at helping you identify and trace complex issues in your life to their origins in your unconscious belief systems, emotions and nervous system.